Playful Sunday

4/03/2017


tribal top

      It's nice to have a great time with my mom. Last Sunday, we were going to the department store to do some shopping. My mom bought me a pretty heels, I tried out some clothes, and we also do some grocery shopping. After that we are having a good dinner at the foodcourt. I always enjoyed our time together because we pretty much close to each other and having a conversation only between us is refreshing. 

modern bohemian

  A little bit funny for me that some of my friends saying that when they having a conversation with my mom, they felt it's a bit too serious and deep. For me, it's only an everyday talk, I mean we like to take a different kind of topic from politic, economy, history, psychology, etc. Then I realize it's pretty deep for some people who like a light conversation.

bohemian style

      I'm wearing a tribal top from To Save, paired it with white jeans, and a bohemian sling bag. It's playful yet very casual to do a grocery shopping. 



Have a great day everyone!
What kind of outfit you like to wear for shopping?
Tell me about you and your parents time together in the comment section below.



sign amira

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Subscribe