Greenish


      My mid exam for this semester is finished. I think I'm doing it quite well. Also, it's nice to have a good life recently. Being single doesn't mean you can't enjoy a happy life. I don't know if this relevant of being single topic, but I finished watching Descendants of The Sun, a Korean drama starring Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Gyo. I love the story, and they make such a good couple on screen. Because being single I do have time to watch my favorite drama, to do things I never have done, and do some self reflection on things that matter now. 


      I think I'll have a review or maybe a movie inspiration post from Descendants of The Sun, what do you think about that? I really enjoy Kang Moo Yeon's style, so it's going to be a fun post ;)


      I've bought the knitted top when I was in Bali last February, and the green dress fitted my shape perfectly. I put a pair of black boots from Velvet and feather earrings to add some chic vibe for today's outfit.



I like to watch a good drama series, is there any recommendation about it? 
Tell me about your favorite series in comment section below. 


sign amira

10 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Great look!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!!
    Have a nice day!!!:)))
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Iya kak abes, thanks ya udah mampir ♥

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back