Pink Popcorn

11/15/2015

pink popcorn

      Happy Sunday! hope you all have a good day. I know sometimes we love weekend more than any days we have. I did, but this time around, I love Mondays and any days where I can spend my time on campus. Boring but it's a good one. I'm studying at Jakarta Institute of Arts now. I love how the environments, shaping me into a true artist. I'm taking Interior Design as it still is my passion. Also, people here tend to have a great individual style. 

blue sweater

      I'm super happy with all of the changes on me. The past is in the past and I couldn't find other words to express my happiness. I found it's funny to have a youthful adventure with my new, younger friends despite different ages that we have. 

pink beanie

      Though the assignment keeping me busy, I always spare some time to breath on my own or hanging out with my best friends. They keep me grounded and relax. I got my confidence back, no more anxiety issue. 

ootd fall

Tell me about your Sunday routine on the comment section below ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

pray for paris
credit: merdeka.com

My thoughts & prayers go out to those affected by the Paris attacks.
sign amira

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. You look so cute !
    xoxo

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tasnya lucu banget haha

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is so lovely, I love it. And the colour of your jumper is beautiful. Great post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing
    Fabulous ensemble

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. I'm your new GFC follower # 93 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Terri, I'm following you back :)

      Delete
  8. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC / facebook?
    let me know in the comments on my blog and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will check out your blog soon :)

      Delete
  10. great look! lovely beanie! very nice!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now via G+ and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great necklace!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit and the necklace is awesomee! Btw I love the look of your blog ^^

    Would you like to follow eachother? Let me know on my blog :)
    In Fashion Chains blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by,
      I would love to following you :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Subscribe