Casual Polka

8/12/2014

polkadots top

           Another vintage tops by my mom, she made this polka top in her late twenty. Now it's fit on me. I can wear it on casual day with blue jeans and it's all  perfect.  My mom always said " It's nice to have a daughter, so you can put your old clothes on her without having a heavy heart". I love some of my mom vintage clothes, that's why I like to grab some of them and paired it with my own clothes to create a modern look. 

casual outfit



Do you have any vintage items 
that you really love from your Mom or your Grandma?
Tell me more in comment section below. 

sign amira

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love your blog! I love this top and the quote from your mum; such a nice thing to say! I'm always borrowing things from my mum as we're similar in size, but she doesn't have much in the way of vintage unfortunately! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in polka dots

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is a really pretty outfit and so cute that you can use your moms vintage clothes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Subscribe