New Look!

11/03/2013

Before:



Now:

I'm planning to changed the template until the end of the year and i have searched a free design site for my next template. But because of my impatience, then i changed it two days ago! hahaha, that's a relieved i can finish it in one day, then begin to tidying some missplaced the next day. Now it's officially done! 
I used free background from shabbyblogs, you can find pretty things in there. For the template, i used Ethereal from blogger. I love pastel for my blog, you can saw it from my older template, it's giving a delicate and light feeling for the readers and my self. I used blue and black color pallete for this look, maybe because i want it to be fresh and simple. 
What do you think? 
Do you prefer my old template or this new one?


sign amira

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is beautiful too
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks great! Love the lights up top for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's fun and add a cheerful atmosphere to this blog.
      Thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Subscribe