I have seen many tutorial about leopard eye makeup and now i'm trying it with my own taste.
As usual i always put my eye makeup first, then the whole face. I want to make a video tutorial but i'm not confident yet to do it, so maybe next time i'll put a video
Leopard eye Tutorial:
- I put NYX jumbo eyepencil in milk as primer all over my lid
- Apply a glittery white eyeshadow from inner lid to middle lid and inner lower lash line
- Making a gradient color with pink eyeshadow from middle to outer lid (you can use another color you like) and do the same with the lower lash line
- Blend it out to outer crease, and add highlight on brow bone
- Then start to make a leopard pattern with liquid liner, i'm using Maybelline Hyper Glossy in black to draw a not perfect round shape from inner lid to outer lid, then fill the round shape with darker pink eyeshadow or use Maybelline Hyper Glossy in hot pink like mine.
- Use the black liner to lining upper lash line and lower lash line
- Apply two or three coat of mascara for dramatic lashes, you can use fake lashes if you want
- I forgot to do my eyebrows! hahha, hope you don't mind. Apply your favorite eyebrow pencil, then brush it so it will look natural
For the rest of the make up,
i'm using bb cream and loose powder then add light pink blush on cheek bone.
Put lip balm and semi matte pink lipstick too finish it.
Ready too start the morning with flirty mood
Let me know about your thought on comment section below