Celeb-Inspiration : Taylor Swift

6/10/2013

Who doesn't know her?
With a multi award-winning, pretty face, a lot of (ex) boyfriend, songs that top the chart at all times 
She is Taylor Swift

Personally, i really like her songs. It's define how heart working when it comes to relationship. Sometimes it goes well but sometimes not. Her style is pretty simple and a lil'bit preppy for everyday used, but when it comes to red carpet, she knows how to pick a beautiful dress that suit her body well. 






Celebrity Street Style Taylor Swift








sign amira

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. bagus, suka deh sama style-nya taylor swift :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acabo de conocer tu blog!! Me encanta tu blog tiene mucha personalidad y estilo.
    TE SIGO!!! Y me haria mucha ilusion que me siguieses.
    muuuaks :)

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much the first outfit
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Taylor swift! She is sooo pretty and seems so sweet! I love her music! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on GFC and G+ :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her songs and her style! She is beautiful! :) You're blog is AMAZING!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'd love to follow eachother! Following you now via GFC, please do the same :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has such great feminine style.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love taylor!

    http://www.jessieabimer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taylor is my inspiration too!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Subscribe